I come from a long line of sign writers and am happiest with a brush and some paint! Add
paint to fabric and I get really excited!!

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Another Client Quilt

There have been quilts coming and going, sometimes so quickly, it barely registers that another one is finished. I realize my presence on my blog has been infrequent at best, but that is only because of a busy schedule. 

But, without further ado, here is a quilt I longarmed for Marilyn, a fellow Greater Moncton Quilt Guild member and a new member of SAQA.
So many quilters are extremely generous souls and Marilyn is no exception. This is a quilt she has made to be donated and I know it is being well loved and appreciated.

I have always been terrible at remembering the names of quilt patterns and fabric lines and this habit of mine continues apparently, but if you ever want to know what they might be in a particular quilt I include in a post, just leave me a comment, or email me and I will find out for you. 



I quilted this in a free form feather style ala Angela Walters with lots of echoing and used my favorite Glide threads, top and bobbin. I can’t say enough good things about this thread. The service at Fil-Tec is great, the thread is so wonderful to work with and the colors are simply perfect. They have just released a small selection of new colors and I am itching to order a few more to add to my rather extensive stash..

No comments:

Post a Comment