I come from a long line of sign writers and am happiest with a brush and some paint! Add
paint to fabric and I get really excited!!

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Log Cabin

This lovely log cabin measures 110 x 110 and took up pretty much the entire bed of my 12 foot machine table. I tried to take a photo of it on a bed, but the combination of gray skies today and poor lighting made it pretty difficult. So, I resorted to one taken of it draped over my machine with every light on in the living room..

I believe it is heading to one of the Prairie provinces once it is bound and packed.




8 comments:

  1. Your quilt turned out just wonderful Jennifer. I love it. My husband just took a look and said he wished I would make one just like it! He loves the shades of blue that you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful quilt and quilting! Congrats on a super big job well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic quilting jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Linda! This is actually a customer’s quilt and she was thrilled that your husband likes it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Lorette! I am pleased with how it turned out! And so is the piecer - which is more important!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much, Marjorie!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wish I had a long arm machine. I am a new quilter from Oklahoma. Enjoying meeting our Canadian
    Neighbor Quilters. Thanks. crystalbluern at onlineok dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Debra!


    I wished for a longarm for 14 long years. Finally, when my mom got ill, I decided life is short and blew my wad (which I didn’t have) on a used APQS Millennium. I worked to pay it off and still work to support my habit! A never ending cycle, but worth the pleasure of having that machine available. Welcome to this crazy world of quilting! And thanks for visiting my blog!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete