I come from a long line of sign writers and am happiest with a brush and some paint! Add
paint to fabric and I get really excited!!

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Madaboutcolour fabrics

The last weeks have been busy with things I needed to do, none of them terribly creative, but necessary. When I did have a few minutes to spare, I made sure to use my time having some fun. I did manage to load and quilt two more lengths of fabric for my sister. These take some time to quilt.























These will be cut into bodices and headbands and all sorts of other pieces. 

I have great hopes of loading a quilt top tomorrow and working on a few small projects I have on the go....wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. nice quilting Jennifer...It's fun to work on small projects once in awhile,eh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is indeed, Marjorie! It feels great to get anything creative don these days-too much work, not enough play happening in these parts!

    ReplyDelete